Wednesday, October 21, 2009

She's Crafty, and She's Just My Type

I was crafty this morning...



This was a $3.50 garland from The Place Which Shall Not Be Named + cardboard and foam-core board that I had + ribbon that I already had.

I pulled all the leaves and berry thingies off the garland, and staple gunned them to the cardboard.  The cardboard + foam-core was thick enough that the staples were secure and not poking out through the back.

I stapled the outside leaves first, then the center, so that the staples would be hidden and to keep it in a rectangle shape.

The only problem?  I've got a funky front door- One real door plus a bonus faux door.  Now I'm wondering if I should have made one for the faux door, too!

Also, this is the extent of my seasonal decorating.  Enjoy!

1 comment: